Website Maintenance Pricing
We offer Website Maintenance Pricing in two forms:
- Website Maintenance Plans (a.k.a a retainer) - Recommended for sites needing regular help.
- Pay-As-You-Go - Website work is billed at an hourly rate. No contract, just call when you need us.
Examples of Website Maintenance Costs for typical website changes
|Item Description||Hours Billed||Unit|
|Adding, editing or deleting any page items.||0.25||per item|
|Adding hyperlinks to other sites.||0.25||per item|
|Page relocations||0.5||per page|
|Changes to a Graphic||1.0||per item|
|Changes to page templates||1.0||per item|
|Addition of pages||1.0||per page|
|Google Site Map||1.0||per website|
|Launch an Email Campaign||3.0||per campaign|
|Website Baseline Analysis||2.0||per website|
|Add Social Media Icons to homepage||0.5||per website|
|Reduce HTML code||0.5||per page|
|Integrate Email Marketing signup||0.5||per website|
|Create an External Style Sheet||2.0||per website|
Our Pay-As-You-Go Service is for any web project - small or large
Our Pay-As-You-Go service will work for any size website project.
Here is how it works.
- Minimum Project - 1/2 hour
- Hourly Rate - Call us today (513-351-6710) for the current rate.
- To Get Started - We have a Service Agreement for you to sign to officially get started.
- To Access your Website - We will need the "FTP" login for your website hosting account. If we can get FTP access to your site, we can help you.
- Create a to-do list of website changes - If you are not sure what the list should be, we can also help create the list.
- Feel free to call us first - If you are not sure how much work is required or what is possible with your existing website, we offer a free initial website consultation. We can discuss the project and give you an idea of how much time and costs are involved.
- Review Work Orders before we begin. You will be asked to review each work order and approve the price quote before work begins. We also give customers the opportunity to line-item-veto anything on the work order they do not want to proceed with right away.
- We can fix the cost. Once the work order is approved, the costs are fixed for the tasks identified in the work order. If we say a website update will take an hour, you are billed for an hour. If we end up needing two hours, the price is fixed, you are still billed one hour.
- 2 Business Day turn-around on requests. If it can't be done in two days, we will let you know up front.