Repair & Maintain Website Plan
A combination of webmaster and web developer resources
Cybervise is often contacted by business owners with websites that were left un-finished by previous developers. For the business owner, it can be a scary budget issue to get another website developer involved on a project where one relationship has already fallen apart. The Repair & Maintain Website Plan helps put a fixed budget amount on a situation where sometimes you don't know how big the problem is until you dig in and start to solve it. As the website stabilizes, plan hours can be converted to improving the performance and driving traffic to the website. Our webmasters can take over and work on updating website content, search optimization or executing online marketing like emails blasts and social media posts.
Our Repair & Maintain Plan is perfect for:
- Websites that were left with an incomplete product from their old developer and need someone to troubleshoot issues.
- A Large website or an E-commerce site with a large product inventory that needs a SEO jump start.
- Adding additional functionality to an existing website, for example, blog or an interactive tool.
- Converting existing content to a Mobile accessible platform.
The Repair & Maintain Package includes 32 Hours per Month for our professional web masters to accomplish work that needs to be done on your website. Website services included in this plan:
- All updates included in our Monthly Maintenance plan and Weekly Maintenance plan plus...
- Web Developer access for programming updates
- Graphic Design fixes if needed
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Dedicated Webmaster
- Top Priority in Service Queue
- Want more? Just Ask.
Here are some examples of how are clients are using their WeeklyPlus Maintenance Package:
- Search Engine Optimization on multiple online properties.
- Launching a new blog on an existing website
- Solving open issues left by an old developer on a Drupal and a WordPress site