Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to change web hosting vendors to work with Cybervise®?
- Do I need to get files from my web designer?
- Does Cybervise® outsource work overseas?
- Do I need to be located in Ohio to work with Cybervise®?
- Does Cybervise® have to make changes to my website?
- How do you charge for your services?
- What is included in the Website Maintenance Plans?
- What is NOT included in the Website Maintenance Plans?
- How often should I be doing Website Maintenance?
- I am not sure what pricing works best for me. Can I switch?
- Will Cybervise® sign a confidentiality agreement?
- What if I am already working with a graphic designer?
- What if I don’t have a website?
- Does Cybervise® work with non-profits?
- How do I get started?
No. In order for us to perform most advanced activity, we will need to have FTP access to your website in order to help you. You will need to ask your host to provide FTP login information before we begin. Otherwise, unless you need to make a change, then we will work with your current setup.
No. If you can provide us access to your web hosting account, then we have access to all the files we need.
No. All of the work on your website is done right here in Ohio.
No. We have customers in many states, but we would still like to meet you if we can.
No. If you have the resources or you are a DIY’er, we would be happy to work with you in an advisory position. Pricing would be handled on an hourly or fixed package rate.
Any updates, fixes, changes or addition of new pages needed to your existing website are included in your Maintenance Plan. Contact us with more specific questions.
New website development, Flash editing or animations, database creation/interfacing or addition of new functionality that requires advanced programming are NOT included in the monthly plan. Pay-Per-Click fees, stock photography, domain name registrations and web hosting fees are not included. We will notify the customer of any requests that require additional expenses before beginning.
We recommend that your website should be updated at least every 30 days to maintain the performance of your site. This can be accomplished with a maintenance plan or pay-as-you-go pricing.
We will do what is best for the customer. If you feel you would be better off with a different pricing schedule, we can switch it with a 30 day notice.
Yes. We are extremely protective of the identity of our customers and the work we have completed for them.
We would be happy to work with your graphic designer to help complete your development project or to make sure the branding concept of your website remains intact. We will not sell you a new website, we work with the website you have.
Our services are directed towards businesses that have an existing website, but because of our customer service and knowledge, we do get a lot of requests to help businesses start their first website. Sign-up for a Free Website Consultationand we will discuss your individual situation. Cybervise® works with many great service partners that can also be enlisted to help you get up and running.
Yes. We do work with non-profits, in the same manner that we work with any business website. Same process, same pricing.
Cybervise ® can get started on improving your website right away. You will need to provide us with the account information to access your website and we will ask you to sign a Service Agreement outlining your pricing schedule.